The arrival of new TV stick style mini PCs continues with the T005 model.
This quad-core mini PC runs Rockchip’s quad-core RK3188 SoC CPU with 2GB of RAM and 8GB of flash storage, preloaded with Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system. The storage can be expanded by MicroSD card slot, good for up to 32GB per card.
You also get the standard Type-A USB host port and microUSB OTG ports for external peripherals.
There’s 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi support but no external antenna. You also get Bluetooth but we can’t find which version is supported at this stage.
The mini PC is a standard HDMI plug form factor design with DC power provided through a microUSB connector. The bundle includes HDMI extension cable, USB OTG cable and a standard USB-to-microUSB cable. You get power from the 5V/2A DC power brick included.
Its selling for around $72 on Aliexpress and while that’s not the cheapest we’ve seen so far, it’s still a reasonable deal with 2GB of RAM on-board.
|Processor||Rockchip RK3188 quad-core Cortex A9|
|Clock||Up to 1.8GHz (TBC)|
|GPU type||ARM Mali-400 MP4|
|Operating system||Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)|
|External storage||MicroSD, up to 32GB|
|Bluetooth||Yes (not defined)|
|No./type of USB ports||1 x USB2.0 host, 1 x microUSB OTG|
|HDMI form factor||Yes|
|Announce Date||June 2013|
Try these similar stories:
- E888 USB stick mini PC runs Android 4.2.2 with quad-core CPU
- CBN802 quad-core mini PC delivers Wi-Fi, BT for $63
- Hi714 mini PC packs in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with dual-core Rockchip CPU under $50
- iPEGTOP dual-core mini PC with built-in Bluetooth/Wi-Fi
- QT850 mini PC with dual cores and dual antenna
- Kimdecent MK31, a Podoor T518-lookalike quad-core mini PC with external antenna
- New IPPLI Mars i2 TV stick mini PC offers external removable antenna
- QT950 mini PC, a CX-919II quad-core lookalike for $60 plus shipping
- Ugoos UM2 TV stick mini PC features dual USB2.0 host ports
- MK806 mini PC gives MK802 chassis a dual-core reboot