There has been discussion over at the Freaktab.com forum on the device and its issues.
You can download the new CX-919 ROM firmware here at the Geekbuying.com blog site. The new firmware can be installed using a Windows computer – instructions for uploading the new ROM can be found here.
The CX-919 features Rockchip’s quad-core RK3188 SoC CPU, accompanied by 2GB of DDR3 RAM and 8GB of flash, preloaded with Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean), originally but now upgradable to Android 4.2 through stock ROMs or via one of the custom (Finless) ROMs available. It was one of the first USB-stick style mini PCs to feature an external antenna.
Try these similar stories:
- Android 4.2 ROM update coming for CX919 mini PC
- New Finless ROM 1.5 for MINIX NEO X7 STB mini PC
- ROM Roundup – new ROM releases for Hyundai T7, Measy U4B, CX-919, iMito QX1
- Tronsmart MK908 gets new Android 4.2 ROM, fixes bugs
- New Tronsmart MK908 ROM adds OTA update feature
- ROM Roundup – New releases for CS868, MK802IV
- New Finless 1.4 (Android 4.2.2) ROM for CX-919 released
- New version MK802IV mini PC gains new Broadcom AP6210 Wi-Fi chip
- iMito QX1 gets new stock Android 4.2.2 ROM firmware upgrade
- Rikomagic issues MK802IV Wi-Fi connection fix