The team at Geekbuying.com has announced that a new official stock 4.2 ROM firmware is now available for download.
The V88 features a 7.9-inch I-PS touchscreen panel with 1024×768-pixel resolution and powered by Rockchip’s popular RK3188 quad-core SoC CPU. It includes 2GB of RAM and 16GB of on-board flash, expandable by MicroSD card, up to 32GB.
It includes two cameras – a 2MP front-facing sensor and a 5MP image sensor on the back for higher-quality images.
The download is available from the Geekbuying.com blog site and includes the download link plus the important installation instructions.
The Rockchip RK3188 quad-core processor includes ARM’s own quad-core Mali-400 graphics core to power gaming and graphics-intensive apps.
|Operating System:||Android 4.1|
|Display Technology:||IPS Capacitive touch screen|
|Screen Size:||7.9 inch|
|CPU Model:||RK3188 Quad Core|
|RAM Installed Size:||2GB DDR3|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||16GB NAND FAST FLASH|
|PCMCIA Expansion:||T-FLASH(Support 32GB MAX)|
|Battery / Run Time(up to):||About 4-6 hours|
|Power Device Type:||AC Adapter, AC 100-240V|
|Charging Voltage:||DC 5V 2A|
Try these similar stories:
- Chuwi V88S iPad mini clone includes Bluetooth, Android 4.2
- PIPO launches M9 Android 4.2 update ROM
- Specifications – Chuwi V88s 7.9-inch quad-core tablet
- Specifications – Chuwi V8s 8-inch quad-core tablet
- ROM Roundup – new ROM releases for Hyundai T7, Measy U4B, CX-919, iMito QX1
- ROM Roundup – New releases for CS868, MK802IV
- PIPO M9 gets official Android 4.2 ROM firmware update
- Tronsmart T428 quad-core mini PC gets true 1080p Android 4.2 ROM update
- Chuwi V88mini tablet to go on sale next week
- New official CX-919 ROM update fixes ‘blank internal flash’