Chinese brand JXD has come out with some interesting products of late and this one is no exception, an Android games console, built very much in the form of the old Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP).
The JXD S5110B comes with a 1.5GHz AmLogic MX-S dual-core chip delivering the major horsepower and up to 1GB DDR3 of memory to keep things on the boil.
The display is a 5.0-inch panel with 800 x 480-pixel resolution built from capacitive touch screen tech. It’s powered by the ARM Mali-400 MP2 graphics core inside that AmLogic MX-S dual-core chip.
Internal storage is delivered through 8GB of on-board flash while you’ve got plenty of external storage, thanks to MicroSD, up to 32GB to store more files. You get the latest version of Android 4.1.1 to run your favourite games. Peripheral connectivity is covered by it has external devices covered with built-in USB OTG port included, while your big-screen TV will get a work-out, thanks to its HDMI v1.3 port. While there’s no Bluetooth available, there is good wireless connectivity available with 802.11b/g/n built-in.
The JXD S5110B has external dimensions of 195 x 86.6 x 17mm but we have no weight details as yet. The unit was originally announced in June 2013.
NOTE: All specifications are subject to change and may not be correct at time of purchase. Please check before you buy any device that it meets your expectations and requirements.
|Processor||AmLogic MX-S dual-core|
|Clock||Up to 1.5GHz|
|GPU type||ARM Mali-400 MP2|
|Screen size (inches)||5.0|
|Screen resolution||800 x 480|
|Screen type||five-point capacitive touch|
|Operating system||Android 4.1.1|
|External storage||MicroSD, up to 32GB|
|Battery type||built-in Lithium-ion|
|Dimensions||195 x 86.6 x 17mm|
|Announce Date||June 2013|
Try these similar stories:
- MK810 USB-stick mini PC uses dual-core Amlogic chip
- MX6 mini PC runs Amlogic dual-core processor
- Low-profile VS-ATV-102 TV box comes with dual-core Amlogic CPU
- CS838, an EM6 mini PC look-alike with dual-core CPU, four USB ports
- CS928 mini PC runs Amlogic dual-core CPU, has composite AV output
- Specifications – Acer Liquid S1 smartphone
- JXD S602B delivers dual-core PSP-style Android gaming
- Specifications – Sony Xperia M smartphone
- Specifications – HTC One Dual Sim smartphone
- We compare – Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom