The ZOPO C3 is one of the more potent smartphones to come on the market for under $US300, with its surprising list of features, including a 1080×1920-pixel resolution panel built from LTPS technology, measuring 5.0 inches and up to 1GB of RAM on-board.
Other major features include a MediaTek MT6589T quad-core Cortex A7 SoC chip delivering up to 1.5GHz of processing horsepower, while a PowerVR SGX544 graphics processor core handles that 5.0-inch display.
Internal storage is delivered through 16GB of on-board flash, while you can use MicroSD, up to 64GB, to provide extra storage for the device. Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) powers the ZOPO C3′s chip. And for power, the battery – a 2000mAh Lithium-ion type – should do reasonably well, although there are no standby or talk times to hand for this one.
If you want local wireless options, there are plenty with 802.11b/g/n on-board and for low-power personal wireless, Bluetooth 2.0 has that reasonably covered. There’s basic 2G coverage on networks supporting the 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz bands while 3G is covered by 850 / 2100MHz bands but WCDMA only.
You can capture still images via the 13MP camera on the back of the device or simply use the front-facing 2MP camera for personal shots.
The ZOPO C3 measures 143 x 70 x 8.5mm and but is starting to get a little heavy at 162g, when compared with the likes of the Samsung Galaxy S4. The product was announced back in June 2013 and you can pick it up now from retailers for around the $US280, which isn’t a bad result for a phone with the same resolution as a 50-inch big-screen TV.
NOTE: All specifications are subject to change and may not be correct at time of purchase. Please check before you buy any device that it meets your expectations and requirements.
|Processor||MediaTek MT6589T quad-core Cortex A7|
|Clock||Up to 1.5GHz|
|GPU type||PowerVR SGX544|
|Screen size (inches)||5.0|
|Operating system||Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean)|
|External storage||MicroSD, up to 64GB|
|Battery type||2000mAh Lithium-ion|
|- standby time||TBA|
|- talk time||TBA|
|2G coverage (MHz)||850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G coverage (MHz)||850 / 2100 (WCDMA)|
|Dimensions||143 x 70 x 8.5mm|
|Announce Date||June 2013|
Try these similar stories:
- New quad-core Ulefone U650 packs in 1080p I-PS screen for $305
- Tronsmart TS7 HD quad-core smartphone coming for $165
- LG G2 packs in 1080p screen with fast Snapdragon 800 CPU
- Specifications – Haipai I9389 4.7-inch quad-core Android smartphone for under $150
- Specifications – Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 tablet
- Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue delivers 3G and quad-core CPU
- HTC One Mini gets dual-core Snapdragon 400 chip
- Samsung announces new Galaxy Ace 3
- Specifications – Sony Xperia Tablet Z LTE 10.1-inch tablet
- LG Optimus F7 packs in Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus CPU