We’ve got details, thanks to engadget, on the Fujitsu M363/P with a decent list of extras, starting off with 1GB of memory and Texas Instruments OMAP4430 dual-core chip inside ticking over at up to 1GHz clock speed.
Inside, there’s a 7.0-inch display using TFT LCD technology with 1024×600 resolution, also gaming gets a run on the 7.0-inch panel thanks to the unit’s PowerVR SGX540 graphics core.
There’s 16GB of built-in flash for storage inside the Fujitsu M363/P while there’s MicroSD, up to 32GB, to provide bulk space outside of the device. Unfortunately, you’ll only find Android 4.0.3 lurking inside to run on the device. However, if you need low-power personal wireless, Bluetooth 4.0 has that covered and Wi-Fi is included in the form of 802.11b/g/n-standard options.
The device delivers high-quality photos, thanks to its 5MP image sensor on the back and you get a simpler 1.2MP camera on the front.
The Fujitsu M363/P measures 198.7 x 113.8 x 10.55mm and has a comfortable weight at 360g. The device was announced first in June 2013 and is selling in Hong Kong for $HK1998.
NOTE: All specifications are subject to change and may not be correct at time of purchase. Please check before you buy any device that it meets your expectations and requirements.
|Processor||Texas Instruments OMAP4430|
|Clock||Up to 1GHz|
|GPU type||PowerVR SGX540|
|Screen size (inches)||7.0|
|Screen type||TFT LCD|
|Operating system||Android 4.0.3|
|External storage||MicroSD, up to 32GB|
|Video recording||Up to|
|Dimensions||198.7 x 113.8 x 10.55mm|
|Announce Date||June 2013|
Try these similar stories:
- KNC MD1008 10.1-inch dual-core tablet arrives on the market
- New Teclast P88s mini tablet – quad core but thinner, lighter than an iPad mini
- Specifications – Chuwi V8s 8-inch quad-core tablet
- Specifications – Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5220 tablet
- ICOO ICOU8GS delivers iPad mini-like screen with quad-core CPU for $US165
- KNC MD706 dual-core tablet selling for Y399 ($65)
- Specifications – Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 tablet
- Sony Xperia C to feature Mediatek quad-core CPU
- TI DM385 Cortex A8 chip on SO-DIMM board captures 1080p video
- Specifications – Asus Fonepad Note FHD6 smartphone/tablet