Inside the CX-919, you’ll find a decent mix of options, such as a 1.6GHz Rockchip RK3188 quad-core Cortex A9 chip delivering the major horsepower. Also, you get a decent cache of 2GB DDR3 of RAM, while a Mali-400 MP4 core inside the processor to handle gaming.
You’ll see 8GB of on-board flash for built-in storage while there’s MicroSD, up to 32GB, to give you outside storage for larger files. You get the latest version of Android 4.1.1 to run your favourite apps. Peripheral connectivity is covered by two ports for your peripheral devices, while an HDMI v1.4 port is included to connect up to your big-screen TV.
In addition, if you need low-power personal wireless, Bluetooth 4.0 has that covered and 802.11b/g/n-standard Wi-Fi will connect you to your home or office network. This one comes with an externally-attached Wi-Fi antenna for greater Wi-Fi reliability.
The CX-919 lands on the scales with 36g and measures 102 x 47 x 11mm. It was announced back in March 2013. You’ll currently find this one available online for well under $US80 from a number of retailers.
NOTE: All specifications are subject to change and may not be correct at time of purchase. Please check before you buy any device that it meets your expectations and requirements.
|Processor||Rockchip RK3188 quad-core Cortex A9|
|Clock||Up to 1.6GHz|
|GPU type||Mali-400 MP4|
|Operating system||Android 4.1.1|
|External storage||MicroSD, up to 32GB|
|No./type of USB ports||two (2)|
|HDMI form factor||HDMI v1.4|
|Dimensions||102 x 47 x 11mm|
|Announce Date||March 2013|
Try these similar stories:
- New quad-core DM918 mini PC has double Wi-Fi antenna
- CS868 quad-core mini PC now selling under $100
- New Jynxbox Android XD TV box designed for XBMC
- Q&A: What is USB OTG and how do I use it?
- Waxberry Pi2 dev board packs in dual-core Rockchip CPU
- GIEC GK-MP1303A packs RK3188 CPU into TV box mini PC
- Hi720 TV box mini PC packs in quad-core CPU, external Wi-Fi antenna
- MeLE M3 STB mini PC comes with three video output options
- H9 quad-core RK3188 mini PC on eBay for $69, free shipping
- New MI 808IV TV stick features familiar chassis, quad-core CPU, Bluetooth