More busy times lay ahead for Samsung with a new device hitting the market. Amongst the list of features filling out the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 are a 1GHz dual-core processor to handle the major functions and 1GB DDR3 of memory to run your apps.
Further, it comes with a 4.0-inch-inch display using TFT LCD technology with 480 x 800 resolution, however, as the CPU is unknown at this stage, we also don’t know the graphics core driving that 4.0-inch-inch panel.
There’s 4GB (1.77GB user accessible) of built-in flash for storage inside the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 while MicroSD, up to 64GB, will deliver external space to load in whatever you want. The operating system is Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) to give you access to more apps. And for power, it comes with a 1500mAh Lithium-ion-type battery but no details as yet on talk or standby times.
In addition, you get Bluetooth 4.0 to handle low-power communications and there are plenty of Wi-Fi options available with 802.11b/g/n on-board. Multi-network support over 2G is handled through the device’s 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz band coverage while for 3G networks, the bands covered are 900 / 2100MHz.
There’s a front-facing VGA camera but the device’s best quality photos are captured by the main 5MP with LED flash image sensor on the back. You can also capture video with the device at up to 720p @ 30fps.
The device’s weight tips the scales at 115g while its dimensions are 121 x 63 x 9.8mm. The device was announced first in June 2013.
NOTE: All specifications are subject to change and may not be correct at time of purchase. Please check before you buy any device that it meets your expectations and requirements.
|Model||Samsung Galaxy Ace 3|
|Clock||Up to 1GHz|
|Screen size (inches)||4.0-inch|
|Screen resolution||480 x 800|
|Screen type||TFT LCD|
|Operating system||Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)|
|Internal storage||4GB (1.77GB user accessible)|
|External storage||MicroSD, up to 64GB|
|Battery type||1500mAh Lithium-ion|
|- standby time||Up to TBA|
|- talk time||Up to TBA|
|2G coverage (MHz)||850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G coverage (MHz)||900 / 2100|
|Rear camera||5MP with LED flash|
|Video recording||Up to 720p @ 30fps|
|Dimensions||121 x 63 x 9.8mm|
|Announce Date||June 2013|
Try these similar stories:
- [UPDATED] Samsung announces Galaxy Ace 3 smartphone
- It’s official – Samsung announces Galaxy S4 Zoom smartphone
- Specifications – Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5220 tablet
- Specifications – Samsung Galaxy W SM-T255 smartphone
- Specifications – Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 tablet
- Specifications – Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini smartphone
- Samsung to announced Galaxy S4 Zoom on June 20?
- Specifications – Samsung I9295 Galaxy S4 Active smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active goes pre-order on AT&T – $595 outright or $200 on plan
- Specifications – Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 smartphone