The next cab off the rank from Hyundai is coming onto store shelves. The Hyundai Sero 7 Pro has a good list of extras under the bonnet, including a cache of 1GB of RAM to play with and a 1.3GHz quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 T30 processor to handle the major functions.
Inside, there’s an I-PS panel, measuring 7.0 inches and housing 1280×800-pixel resolution. Also, its 7.0-inch panel is driven by the Nvidia GeForce core along side the Nvidia Tegra 3 T30 chip.
There’s 8GB of built-in flash for storage inside the Hyundai Sero 7 Pro, while you’ve got plenty of external storage, thanks to MicroSD, up to 32GB to store more files. Its internally run by Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) to maximise performance. Peripheral connectivity is covered microUSB port, ready for external devices, and a MicroHDMI port is included to connect up to your big-screen TV. Next, there’s Wi-Fi in the form of 802.11b/g/n available inside and low-power wireless is handled by Bluetooth 3.0 with EDR.
The device delivers high-quality photos, thanks to its 5MP with flash image sensor on the back and you get a simpler 2MP camera on the front.
The device’s weight tips the scales at 360g while its dimensions are 200 x 125 x 10.9mm. The product was announced back in April 2013.
According to laptopmag.com, it’s now available for $149.
NOTE: All specifications are subject to change and may not be correct at time of purchase. Please check before you buy any device that it meets your expectations and requirements.
|Model||Hyundai Sero 7 Pro|
|Processor||Nvidia Tegra 3 T30 (quad-core)|
|Clock||Up to 1.3GHz|
|GPU type||Nvidia GeForce|
|Screen size (inches)||7.0|
|Operating system||Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)|
|External storage||MicroSD, up to 32GB|
|Battery type||4000mAh Lithium-ion|
|Bluetooth||3.0 with EDR|
|Rear camera||5MP with flash|
|Video recording||Up to|
|Dimensions||200 x 125 x 10.9mm|
|Announce Date||April 2013|
Try these similar stories:
- New Toshiba Excite Pro tablet features 2560×1600-pixel resolution
- Specifications – ASUS/Google Nexus 7 tablet
- Wikipad gaming tablet hits US June 11, UK and global later this summer
- HP Slate21 $400 All-in-one/tablet PC coming September
- Nuvola NP-1 planning to be the first Tegra 4 mini PC
- New Hyundai X900 tablet – retina display, quad-core RK3188 for under $250
- Fuhu Nabi Jr, a 5-inch kids tablet with Tegra 3 CPU
- ASUS launches huge Transformer tablet/All-in-One
- ASUS N550, N750 notebooks features Gen-4 Haswell CPU, quad-speaker array
- Dell launches Haswell Alienware laptops – but sticks with Windows 7