There’s no shortage of devices coming from PIPO with another one to hit the streets. The Pipo Max-M9 is a compact well-stocked release, featuring up to 2GB DDR3 of RAM on-board and a fast Rockchip RK3188 ARM Cortex-A9 Quad Core SoC or ‘system on a chip’ processor with a clock speed of up to 1.8GHz.
Inside, there’s a decent-sized 10.1-inch panel using I-PS technology with 1280×800 pixels resolution, also a Mali 400 MP4 quad GPU core keeps the display panel busy, supporting apps and games.
It comes with internal file space, provided by 16GB of flash storage, while there’s MicroSD, up to 32GB, to provide bulk space outside of the device. Android 4.2 is the operating system behind the device keeping it going. And for power, you can get a decent 7800mAh Lithium-ion-type battery.
In addition, you get Bluetooth to handle low-power communications and you can use any of the 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi standards available on-board. The main image sensor on the back of the device is a 5MP with autofocus type, while you get a more basic 2MP unit on the front for video calls.
The Pipo Max-M9 weights in at 580g and has external dimensions of 250x174x11mm. The unit was originally announced in May 2013.
It’s currently priced at around $US230 from retailers such as GeekBuying.com.
NOTE: All specifications are subject to change and may not be correct at time of purchase. Please check before you buy any device that it meets your expectations and requirements.
|Processor||Rockchip RK3188 ARM Cortex-A9 Quad Core|
|Clock||Up to 1.8GHz|
|GPU type||Mali 400 MP4|
|Screen size (inches)||10.1|
|Screen resolution||1280×800 pixels|
|Operating system||Android 4.2|
|External storage||MicroSD, up to 32GB|
|Battery type||7800mAh Lithium-ion|
|Rear camera||5MP with autofocus|
|Video recording||Up to TBA|
|Announce Date||May 2013|
Try these similar stories:
- New PIPO M7pro 8.9-inch tablet features Samsung screen: reports
- PIPO U8 includes quad-core CPU, 7.85-inch iPad mini I-PS panel
- New PIPO S1Pro packs in quad-core CPU and IPS screen
- PIPO launches M9 Android 4.2 update ROM
- Sony Xperia C to feature Mediatek quad-core CPU
- PIPO to launch quad-core U8 tablet with 7.85-inch IPS panel
- Specifications – Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 N5100 phone/tablet
- Specifications – HTC One SV smartphone
- Specifications – Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 smartphone
- Specifications – Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 smartphone