The next cab off the rank from European Wind is coming on store shelves. The European Wind FINE11 Wide comes with a list of features, including a quick Rockchip RK3188 processor that powers through the phone’s major functionality, clocking along at up to 1.6GHz and a I-PS panel with 1366×768 resolution within its 11.6-inch frame.
Also, you get a decent cache of 2GB of RAM, while the Rockchip RK3188′s GPU core is based on a 533MHz Mali-400 MP4 type with a view to gaming and video support.
On-board flash provides up to 32GB worth of storage to play with while MicroSD, up to 32GB, provides convenient external storage for more of your files. The operating system is Android 4.1 to give you access to more apps. And for power, you’ll find the on-board 12,000mAh Lithium-ion battery.
In addition, if you need personal communications, the device comes with Bluetooth 4.0 and there is good wireless connectivity available with 802.11n built-in.
A 2MP image sensor on the back delivers the device’s best photo quality and you get a secondary VGA (640×480-pixel) option on the front for video-conferencing.
At this stage, we don’t know the tablet’s weight but we believe the dimensions are 310x188x10.4. The device was announced first in June 2013.
NOTE: All specifications are subject to change and may not be correct at time of purchase. Please check before you buy any device that it meets your expectations and requirements.
|Model||European Wind FINE11 Wide|
|Clock||Up to 1.6GHz|
|GPU type||533MHz Mali-400 MP4|
|Screen size (inches)||11.6|
|Operating system||Android 4.1|
|External storage||MicroSD, up to 32GB|
|Battery type||12,000mAh Lithium-ion|
|Video recording||Up to|
|Announce Date||June 2013|
Try these similar stories:
- Specifications – Chuwi V88s 7.9-inch quad-core tablet
- New PIPO S1Pro packs in quad-core CPU and IPS screen
- New CUBE U35GT2 8-inch quad-core tablet arrives with I-PS screen
- PIPO Max M9 brings in Android 4.2 with quad-core Rockchip CPU
- New quad-core CUBE U39GT packs in 1920×1080 I-PS screen
- PIPO U8 includes quad-core CPU, 7.85-inch iPad mini I-PS panel
- Teclast P98HD quad-core tablet thinner than iPad 4 but with huge 8500mAh battery
- New Hyundai X900 tablet – retina display, quad-core RK3188 for under $250
- VIDO launches 7.85-inch Mini One tablet, thinner than iPad mini
- New CUBE U25GT dual-core 7-inch tablet, only Y339 ($57)