The latest news from Samsung is that a new device is hitting the market. Amongst the list of features filling out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5210 are a MTK 6589 SoC (system on a chip) CPU clocking in at 1.6GHz and a large 10.1-inch panel using capacitive touchscreen technology with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution. (This is the other one that’s NOT powered by an Intel Atom processor – if you’re after that unit, you’re looking for the P5220).
Also, up to 1 GB of RAM on-board, while a PowerVR SGX 544MP core keeps the display panel busy, supporting apps and games.
There’s on-board storage through a 16/32 GB cache of built-in flash memory while microSD, up to 64 GB, provides convenient external storage for more of your files. Its internally run by Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) to maximise performance. And for power, the device includes a 6800mAh Li-Polymer (non-removable)-type battery.
There’s no data connectivity on this one – other than 802.11 a/b/g/n-standard Wi-Fi that will connect you to your home or office network and Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP covers wireless personal communications.
A 3.15 MP (2048×1536 pixels) image sensor on the back delivers imaging options and the device is also capable of capturing video at up to 720p.
Its weight tips the scales at 510 grams while dimensions are 243.1 x 176.1 x 8 mm. The unit was originally announced in June 2013.
|Model||Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5210|
|Clock||Up to 1.6GHz|
|GPU type||PowerVR SGX 544MP|
|Screen size (inches)||10.1|
|Screen resolution||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Screen type||capacitive touchscreen|
|Operating system||Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)|
|Internal storage||16/32 GB|
|External storage||microSD, up to 64 GB|
|Battery type||6800mAh Li-Polymer (non-removable)|
|- standby time||Not available|
|- talk time||Not available|
|Wi-Fi connectivity||802.11 a/b/g/n|
|Bluetooth||v3.0 with A2DP|
|2G coverage (MHz)|
|3G coverage (MHz)|
|Rear camera||3.15 MP (2048×1536 pixels)|
|Front camera||1.3 MP|
|Video recording||Up to 720p|
|Dimensions||243.1 x 176.1 x 8 mm|
|Announce Date||June 2013|
Try these similar stories:
- Specifications – Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5220 tablet
- Specifications – Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 tablet
- Specifications – Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 P3210 tablet
- Specifications – Asus Fonepad Note FHD6 smartphone/tablet
- Specifications – Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 N5100 phone/tablet
- Specifications – Samsung Galaxy W SM-T255 smartphone
- Minipute compares – Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 vs Sony Xperia Z
- Minipute compares – Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 vs HTC One
- [UPDATED] Samsung announces Galaxy Ace 3 smartphone
- Specifications – Samsung I9295 Galaxy S4 Active smartphone