The Transformer All-in-One is a tablet/all-in-one with an 18.4-inch touchscreen display.
The unit looks like a standard all-in-one until you press the lock release button and the screen becomes one of the largest tablets on the market.
The TFAiO when working as an all-in-one is powered by an Intel Core i-series processor with Nvidia GeForce GT 730M GPU and Windows 8 operating system. However, when you take the ‘tablet’ out of the base, it becomes an Android-powered tablet using an Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core processor running Google’s Android 4.1 operating system.
According to ASUS, the tablet has up to five hours’ battery life. The AiO section includes a good list of ports including USB3.0 and dual-band Wi-Fi wireless networking.
The unit is expected to go on sale in Australia in mid-April for $1999.
Try these similar stories:
- Specifications – ASUS/Google Nexus 7 tablet
- Fuhu Nabi Jr, a 5-inch kids tablet with Tegra 3 CPU
- Migoal TransMaker TR10/TR11 turns Galaxy S3/S4 smartphones into 10/11-inch tablet laptops
- ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 tablet hits Australia for $399
- Tablet price fall: HP Slate 7 to $140, Kindle Fire HD to $169
- Wikipad gaming tablet hits US June 11, UK and global later this summer
- Nexus 7 II tablet coming with HD near-Retina display this July
- Microsoft to build next Surface RT with Qualcomm: report
- Specifications – (ASUS) Google Nexus 7 2
- Toshiba Regza AT703 with Tegra 4 and Retina display hits Japan